8 Essential Elements of Construction Management Success:
1. Proactive communication - Our success comes from our firm belief in communication.
2. Schedule – We will maintain a realistic but aggressive schedule throughout the project and capitalize on opportunities to compress the overall time frame of the construction period.
3. Coordination – We will ensure the work is properly coordinated in order to maximize the efficiency of the subcontractors and the promotion of a quality installation of the building components.
4. Safety – We think Safety First and will place great emphasis on maintaining a safe environment for the Contractors workmen, material men, visitors and Agency representatives.
5. Quality – We will ensure that the Contractors provide a high level of quality (conformance to standards and specifications).
6. Cost Containment – We will provide cost analysis at the beginning of the project, then enhancethe design process through extensive “Value Engineering” to deliver a cost effective structure for the Agency's budget.
7. Leadership – We will foster the “Team-Built Approach™” at all times through strong leadership, organization, and daily management of each member of the construction team.
8. Customer Service - WG Pitts is committed to providing outstanding customer service. Our Principal in Charge will meet with stakeholders on a frequent and recurring basis to ensure that our cleint is completely satisfied with the quality of our team’s service.